Advantages and Benefits
- No algae
- Low maintenance
- No requirement for repainting
- High quality and lasting longer
- Less susceptible to surface degradation
effective as less chemicals are required
- Warmer water as fibreglass acts as an insulator
- Permanent solution to a hassle free swimming pool
- Reduces the visibility of previous permanent staining
- Scratch resistant – No visible signs of marks or scratches
- Smooth surface due to its chemical composition, our fibreglass pools have a finish that cannot be matched
- Fibreglass matting gives good structural support, allowing for limited earth movement.
Pool Renovators only uses the highest chemical resistant resins, which will prolong the life span of your investment.
The fibreglass lining has thermal benefits to prevent temperature loss through the concrete shell; ensuring a water-
The Pool Renovators are the pioneers of fibreglass-
linings in South Africa; it is evident in the fact that we have been in uninterrupted business for over 34 years.
Definition of Fibreglass – Wikipedia
Also called glass-
Fibreglass is a lightweight, extremely strong, chemical resistant, and robust material that is being used as a permanent binding material in the Chemical-
We adhere to international ISO standards of the application of all fibreglass linings and materials required throughout all industries. The standard regulations require that the method of application of the fibreglass be with the use of chopped, strand mats, to ensure even thickness. Furthermore, guaranteeing an accurate control as opposed to the application through the use of other methods such as a spray application.
Following the application of the fibreglass to provide a hard and smooth finish, The Pool Renovators uses a specific high-
We offer a consultancy and advice service for solving problems with existing fibreglass linings. Our service includes a visit and provide advice and solutions to owners or local authorities with fibreglass swimming pool linings, how to clean up an old fibreglass lining, advice on linings that have suffered groundwater damage, torn or flaking.
We also offer consultation on making good linings that have been “botched” by other contractors, or where the owner is considering replacing and existing pool finish with fibreglass lining. Furthermore, we advice on water treatment for fibreglass pools, how to troubleshoot problems with existing maintenance.